At the ICFOM, we utilize several natural innovative protocols and techniques to traditional medicine in the aid of everyday conditions. These “Adjunct Modalities” help support the bodies natural defenses and repair mechanisms. Some of the services include:
- Natural remedies for for allergies
- Natural treatment for asthma
- Relief from environmental pollutants
- Relief from chemical sensitivities
- Natural remedies for Chronic Pain Management
- Natural treatment for Acute Pain Management
- Natural relief from Gastrointestinal issues
- Natural treatment for Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Homeopathic Treatments for various physiological conditions
- Natural and Homeopathic stress relief
- Relief arthritis & other chronic health issues naturally
Nampudripad’s Allergy Elimination Technique (NAET) Developed by Dr. Devi Nampudripad, it is a system of utilizing Traditional Chinese Medicine acupuncture points to help the body desensitize itself to specific allergens. When used correctly it is highly effective in treating both food and environmental allergies. Watch Video on the effectiveness of NAET.
Neuroemotional Technique (NET) Developed by Dr. Scott Walker, it is a system of utilizing Chinese pulse diagnosis and acupuncture points to isolate physical problems and correcting them.
- Watch Video on Concepts and Dynamics of NET.
- Watch Video on NET and how it can benefit cancer patients.
Loomis Enzyme Therapy Developed by Dr. Loomis, it is a system of utilizing natural digestive enzymes to treat a wide range of internal problems. This is a highly effective protocol especially for our modern high stressed environment.
Homeopathy When used correctly, the theory of homeopathy is quite effective in treating various internal and external problems.
Total Body Modification (TBM) Developed by Dr. Victor Frank, it is a system of energy therapy that corrects imbalances in the body. This technique was the forerunner of many other energy systems in use today.
Biocranial Therapy (BCT) was developed by Dr Robert Boyd, DO in 1988 in the UK. BCT is a therapeutic protocol that utilizes the alternating intra cranial pressures for the corrections of virtually every conceivable disorder. It helps the body to correct and heal itself by applying a specific technique directly to the bones of the head (cranium).
Jaffe-Mellor Technique (JMT) Developed by Jaffe and Mellor, it is a technique utilizing acupuncture points to help eliminate the pain of autoimmune problems like arthritis and joint problems.
Neuromodulation Technique (NMT) Developed by Dr. Leslie Feinberg, it is a system of identifying patterns of body responses and correcting them utilizing points on the back. Effective in treating deep seated muscular pain problems that seem to be resistant to other treatments.